Use the needs assessment from your Week 1 organization (see Project Portfolio Workplace Assessment – The Whole System) and the assessment tools created in Week 2 (see Using Measurement Tools and Gauging Employee Satisfaction).
Explain organizational culture and Include the following:
- Describe one issue of diversity in the workplace you chose.
- Discuss how diversity impacts the organizational culture.
- Identify potential cultural impacts of change.
- Identify the government regulations and rules that apply to your workplace and the resulting effects on organizational culture.
- Explain why leaders and the organization must follow government and industry regulations when making decisions and demonstrating ethical behavior. Consider laws as outlined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Food and Drug Administration, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Environmental Protection Agency, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Communications Commission and National Labor Relations Board.
- Present the usefulness of IO/P principles, and the theories and techniques that could be applied in the assessment and creation of organizational culture.
Each bullet needs to be at least 100 – 300 words in complete sentences.
Cite at least 4 references
Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Worldview
Evolutionary psychology has had a significant influence on the discipline of psychology but some take issue with its foundational assumptions.
· Describe your worldview. Some of the constructs from the BWVI are relevant and may help you think through your worldview.
· Is evolutionary psychology compatible with your worldview.
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of evolutionary psychology